1/2 cup one stick butter
1 cup of water
1 cup flour
2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding, 3.4 oz each
1 1/3 cup cold whole milk
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.Melt the stick of butter and water to a rolling boil
3. Stir in flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the pan (comes off the sides) and is in a ball (about 1 minute).
4. Remove from heat and cool for a couple of minutes
5.Beat in eggs (one at a time) with a mixer
6.Beat mixture until smooth and velvety
7.Drop by spoonfuls (walnut-sized) onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper
8.Bake until DRY, 20-25 minutes (maybe longer)
9. Allow cream puffs to cool completely
1.Mix instant vanilla pudding with whole milk until the pudding is dissolved
2. Put the mixture in the refrigerator (at least an hour)
1.Slice the cream puffs in half and fill with the chilled pudding
2.Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Chocolate Mouse (Baileys)
1.1.2 Tbs unflavored gelatin
2. Two Tbsp. Cold drinking water
3.1/4 c boiling drinking water
4.1/2 c sugar
5. Two Tbsp. Cocoa powder (to get an even much more intense chocolate taste, include 1 ) added Tbsp Vanilla
( Before staring, prep bowl, and beaters by inserting from the freezer for 15 20 minutes to cool).
1. Insert boiling water, stir till gelatin is wholly dissolved. Let rack to cool.
2. Stir together cocoa and sugar into a big mixing bowl add cream.
3. Conquer medium-high rate till stiff peaks form; progressively pour into Baileys, vanilla, along with gelatin mix, always beating at a higher rate until eventually well-blended and tender peaks form.
4. Let stand five minutes.
5. Spoon into serving dishes and set in fridge to cool.
( To get a more quickly placing mousse, fresh bowls just before filling)